Exercises for Mental Health
Benefits of Exercises for Mental Health
Exercises for Mental Health not only change your body but also changes your mind, your attitude, and your mood.
Regular mental health exercise Boosts mental health. So If you are not exercising yet, it is not easy to start exercising suddenly.
For this, you do not need to be a fitness freak. Exercise a moderate amount of time, at least 30 minutes a day or 2 to 6 hours a week.
It will give excellent results and boost mental health.
Doing Exercises for Mental Health helps us to live longer
TIPS FOR MENTAL HEALTH EXERCISE
- Make exercise a part of your schedule, so start with any activity you like most, cycling, walking, and Start exercising 10 to 15 minutes and Increase the time gradually to 30 to 45 minutes a day.
- Try walking or cycling instead of using the car and using the staircase instead of using the lift.
- Instead of hiring a maid, do your household work by yourself.
BEST EXERCISE FOR MENTAL HEALTH
PHYSICAL EXERCISES LIKE THESE WILL LIFT OUR MOOD.
- When we exercise, our brain releases healthy brain hormones called happy hormones, Endorphins, and dopamine. So doing exercise helps in dealing with stress and depression.
- Physical exercise improves our mental health, Reduces Anxiety, Stress, Depression, enhances memory, and Boosts Energy levels.
- So that We will have a better sleep at Night as it Clears our Negative thoughts and Improves Moods and Improves Appetite
- It makes you feel Relaxed, Happier and life is more Valuable as it Improves Physique, which makes you feel good.
- Because of this, you will be positive about yourself and Your lives as it is a sense of achievement; as a result, it enhances focus and attention capabilities.
- Breathing exercises and the correct posture of yoga asanas help to calm our mind and body.
- Because of Anxiety, Stress, Depression, People do not feel confident. So Yoga Asanas helps to Boost Confidence.
CHILD POSE ASANA
A child’s pose can calm your mind, reduce anxiety and fatigue, and increase blood circulation to your head.
HEAD TO KNEE FORWARD BEND (JANUSIRSASANA)
It relies on anxiety, fatigue, and mild depression, and It can even help with digestive issues.
BRIDGE POSE ASANA (SETU BANDHA SARVANGASANA)
It calms the body, alleviates stress and mild depression, and stimulates the abdomen, lungs, and thyroid organs.
COW POSE ASANA (BITILASANA)
- It powers up your brain and improves focus, coordination, and mental stability, and It improves blood circulation between the vertebrae of your spine.
- It helps in relieving back pain and stress and also calms you down.
STANDING FORWARDS BEND(UTTANASANA)
It calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression, Improves digestion. Reduces fatigue and anxiety and Stimulates the liver and kidneys.
EASY POSE ASANA(SUKHASANA)
- Sukhasana strengthens the back and stretches the knees and ankles.
- Sitting upright with your spine aligned also reduces stress and anxiety, and It calms the mind and is known to be therapeutic for pressure.
DOLPHIN POSE ASANA (ADHO MUKHA SAVASANA)
It stretches the shoulders, arms, upper back, and legs and Relief from headaches, insomnia, fatigue, and mild depression
EAGLE POSE ASANA(GARUDASANA)
Increases focus and balance
CAT POSE ASANA(MARJARIASANA)
It helps you relax and ease some of the day’s stress.
- It calms the central nervous system by aiding the digestive and immune systems, calms the mind, and reduces stress.
- Reduces headache, fatigue, and anxiety and helps lower blood pressure.
- It Promotes spiritual awakening and awareness of higher consciousness.
PUPPY POSE ASANA (ADHO MUKHA SAVASANA)
This pose can foster a sense of calmness in the body, relieving stress and anxiety, and Releases tension in your upper arms, shoulders, and neck.
EXTENDED TRIANGLE POSE(TRIKONASANA)
It increases stability., It stimulates your organs, Reduces stress.
LEGS UP THE WALL POSE (VIPARITA KARANI)
Pressure Relief. Reduces Inflammation